Discover what makes us tick
At National Fostering Group, we build incredible futures for everyone we work with – whether that means the vulnerable children and young people we support and care for, or the amazing people who make up our teams.
It’s a big ambition, but it’s one we’re proud to live up to every day. To do it, we look for people who share our values and goals – people who are ready to dream big, to deliver promises, and to be open, honest and inclusive as they set about changing lives.
Your Chance to Make an Impact
Our care services are highly specialised, and tailored to children and young people with a range of complex needs – so it won’t come as a surprise to discover that being part of the National Fostering Group family isn’t an everyday job! It’s challenging and rewarding – an amazing way to build your career in a supportive, nurturing environment, and to have a direct impact on the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
Reap Your Rewards
We value every member of our team – and these aren’t just fine words! We want you and your career to thrive, and in addition to the incredible opportunities, we also make sure you’re well rewarded for your commitment and hard work.
For instance, we offer invaluable benefits including extra holidays to mark special occasions, along with savings schemes and salary advances. Plus, we run exciting social events and activities – a full programme of amazing occasions that strengthen our team and help set us apart.
– Holidays starting at 25 days per year
– Access to our extensive training suite, Shine, offering a huge range of online courses
– Career development opportunities across our National Fostering Group
– A dedicated Learning and Talent team focused on helping you grow
– A professional support network offering personalised advice and learning sessions
– A generous pension scheme
– Access to The Hub, our online portal for discounts, rewards, wellbeing and more
– Cycle to work scheme with big discounts on finance for bike purchases
– A range of finance services including loans, savings and salary advances
– Option to buy private medical insurance
Discover the Hub
The Hub is our online communications and engagement platform – a great way to stay in touch with everything that’s happening across the National Fostering Group. It’s easy to access wherever you are and on any device – phone, tablet or laptop – and it’s packed with news and features that you’ll love to explore.
– Stay up to date with National Fostering Group news
– Includes access to our wellbeing centre to help you get even more out of life
– Manage your employee rewards – a huge range of unbeatable discounts and savings for our National Fostering Group team. Benefits include amazing offers at your favourite high street stores, and cashback when you shop online. You could even save on your annual gym membership!
Where We Are
We work all over the UK, whether you want to remain in your local area or you’re ready to relocate.
Our Incredible Achievements
Children First Fostering
Salary: up to £41,484 per annum (including £3,000 car allowance)Hours: Full TimeClosing date: Monday, 4th March 2024
- Regionally based across Essex and Kent
Salary: Up to £39,000 per annum (this includes £3000 car allowance)Hours: Full TimeClosing date: Monday, 4th March 2024
- Regionally based across West Midlands
Fostering Solutions - North West
Salary: £23,400 per annumHours: Full TimeClosing date: Friday, 1st March 2024